Sunday 16 March 2014

Construction process of my album cover

As an extra for my double page spread, because I had some spare time, I created a quick album cover on fireworks, I have created a mood board on polyvore of covers I like from the alternative genre. 

album covers

album covers by erinswierdworld on Polyvore
I like these album covers as they are interesting to look at, they all have unique album artwork, for example I took inspiration for the paint brush effect from ed sheerans album '+', I adapted the font style from Blondies 'Parallel lines' to a similar brush effect font on my cover. I also used a similar close up camera angle to the cover of Katie Meluas 'The House' album. 


I have also created a Projeqt presentation to show my album cover process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment