Thursday 13 March 2014

action plan so far 2


Date
Task
Completed? Any notes?
17thDecember
To have completed all of my research, planning, questionnaires, mood board, font ideas, decided on name, image editing, layout plans and  color schemes
 Completed all questionnaires planning fonts and mood boards. I still need to focus on layout plans.
21STDecember
To have completed mock photo-shoot, draft ideas on blog
I haven’t been able to do any photo shoots due to my model being unavailable, also I will make sure I do my layout ideas/colors/fonts and analysis within the next few weeks. Probably by 10th Feb.
24thFebruary
To have completed my draft magazine along with real photo-shoot, feedback and how I will change my draft to the real magazine
I have done my real photo shoot and some secondary photos, most of my draft is completed, and I have finished all of my planning apart from some more analysis and article ideas.
17th march
To have edited all photos and nearly finished magazine cover, contents and double page spread
 I have completed my real photo shoot and all of my secondary images; I have edited all of my cover/contents and double page spread. I have also had the time to create an album cover. All article ideas are completed and photo editing process is shown.
10th April
To have completed my magazine and all 7 evaluation questions, check blog if any changes are needed


No comments:

Post a Comment