Thursday 7 November 2013

Feedback about my school magazine

Hi,

So I have asked my friends to give me feedback on my school magazine, so here's what they said:

Millie  http://milliedelamottemediablog.blogspot.co.uk/

Your blog is detailed and for the most part clear, just try and get some tabs put at the top to help ease of use. Also make sure all your tags are relivant so you don't get fashion magazines come up i the section for your school magazine section. Your magazine looks great. it s fun and interesting. Maybe include a post showing the development of the final piece. :)

Gemma http://fluffykinsmediablog.blogspot.co.uk/

Your magazine is good. I like the use of colours on the front page and the images you have used. I would just say that an improvement would be to make the text larger under the pictures at the bottom of the page. I also like the contents page. I like the layout of the page and the fact you have carried on the bricks from the front page. I don't like the leaves though. They need to be bigger as you can't see the pictures inside them. Over all it is a great job, well done! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment