Tuesday 19 November 2013

ACTION PLAN

Because my preliminary task is finished I need to create an action plan for my music magazine so I stick to a structure. I had feedback from my school magazine that I needed some kind of plan to be on tome for deadlines. By having a plan I will be on time to hand in my work and to get feedback.


Date
Task
Completed? Any notes?
17th December
To have completed all of my research, planning, questionnaires, mood board, font ideas, decided on name, image editing, layout plans and colour schemes
 
21ST December
To have completed mock photo-shoot, draft ideas on blog
 
24th February
To have completed my draft magazine along with real photo-shoot, feedback and how I will change my draft to the real magazine
 
24TH March
To have edited all photos and nearly finished magazine cover, contents and double page spread
 
10th April
To have completed my magazine and all 7 evaluation questions, check blog if any changes are needed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment