Wednesday 9 April 2014

My final double page spread and the changes I have made

This my final DPS, I have changed it slightly due to getting some feedback from my teacher.

Firstly, I added credits onto the main image to state the writer and the photographer (obviously I took the photos!), I used the text tool and italicized the credit headers 'words/pictures' so they stand out and look more professional. I also changed the type and layout of my column of secondary images, For example the image sizes were mismatched, so I changed them so it alternated between landscape and portrait to keep it looking professional. Also, I changed two of the images, I added an extreme closeup portrait image as I felt my double page spread lacked a variety of angles, I used the scale tool to re-size it so all of the images were aligned. I then changed the image with the red balloons as they looked out of place, also the angle was not completely straight and the image quality wasn't brilliant. So I changed the image to a long-shot with a highly contrasting background and a better image quality. Also, I added filters to the three landscape images to add interest and an to emphasize they alternate with the portrait images which are in full colour. I added the black and white filters using pic monkey.com.     

No comments:

Post a Comment