Wednesday 9 April 2014

My final contents page and the changes I have made

I have changed my contents page slightly using fireworks, taking on board the feedback my teacher gave me.
I have made a few small changes to my contents page, Firstly I added a web address to the top of the page as it is in the readers direct eye-line, I used the text tool with the easy to read calibri font to create my web address, to emphasize it, I changed the colour of 'bassline' to a magenta that highlights it a links to the colour scheme. The reason I added a web address was to attract a younger audience who want to explore the magazine further online, the website will provide more information about the magazine and more exclusive articles and competitions. Also I added credits to the editors letter using the text tool to show who the editor is rather than just having a signature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment